Our Vision and Values
At Lancashire Care our vision is to provide "High quality care, in the right place, at the right time, every time"
Last year the Board of Directors refreshed the Trust’s strategic plan in order to ensure it remains flexible and emergent in response to national policy as well as local changes affecting health and social care. The Trust continues to pursue its ambition to deliver high quality, sustainable services to the people it serves.
The six strategic priorities are outlined below:
Our values represent what we as an organisation, and the individuals who make up that organisation, are about.
It is our aim that everything we do fits in with, and reinforces, these values:
- Teamwork - share it
- Compassion - offer it
- Integrity - show it
- Respect - earn it
- Excellence - reach for it
- Accountability - accept it
We are true to our values by:
- Treating people with dignity and respect
- Caring for each other and showing compassion
- Remaining professional at all times
- Dressing smartly and appropriately
- Ensuring that our work areas are clean and tidy
- Working effectively with partners
- Sharing good practice and celebrating success
- Being appreciative - focusing on the positives and what is working well
- Taking responsibility for the standard of care or service that you provide
- Taking positive action to make improvements where you see the need